Starting and Water Ending Service


If you use a title company to handle the closing on your home, the title company normally arranges to transfer the service to the new owner. Please feel free to verify by calling the Monona Water Utility at (608) 222-2525.


If your lease states that you are responsible for paying the water and sewer utility bill, you will need to contact us to start service and again to end service if you move. Please call (608) 222-2525.

New Water Service or Water Meter

If you're looking to add water service to a property without current service, and/or if you'd like to add a new water meter to a property, please complete the application forms.