Vacation Checks

If you own or rent a residence in the City of Monona and you will be leaving your residence vacant for a period of time for a vacation or any other reason, please notify the police department of your contact information while you are away.  You may also want to provide local contact information in the event we are called for any issues at your property while you away. Please fill out the Vacation Watch / Security Check form and submit it to the department.