The Youth Services Department offers sessions on orientation to and usage of the Monona Public Library. These sessions are designed to encourage the life-long use of the library as an informational, recreational, and educational resource. The purpose of such visits is to:
- Familiarize classes/groups with library services and tour
- Encourage library card ownership
- Book browsing and check out
- Books: If you are interested in having us set aside books on a subject, we request three weeks notice.
Arrangements for sessions with a librarian must be made at least four weeks in advance
by emailing: email@example.com.
Special preparations are made for your visit. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to reschedule. We appreciate your cooperation!
Can't Visit the Library?
Library staff can visit your class to give a presentation.
Subjects for presentations may include:
- Book talks (general or specific)
- Library services and resources and library card registration
- Specialized programs and workshops to fit your needs
- Summer Library Reading & Activity Program