The City of Monona Parks & Recreation Department offers a great way to celebrate your child’s birthday. Create an unforgettable birthday party for your child with our birthday party service. Our staff will take the party planning pressures off of you. Call 222.4167 to check availability.
- Party Location: Monona Community Center, 1011 Nichols Rd. Monona, WI. 53716
- Party Length: Each party package is 2 hours. Children will spend approximately 90 minutes in the party activity, then celebrate the remainder of the time enjoying pizza & ice cream.
- Includes: Party activity, 2 large cheese pizzas, lemonade, ice cream, goody bags, paper products, tables, chairs and party leader.
- Does Not include: Invitations & additional food.
- Max: 15
- Days/Times: Saturdays from 10:00am - 12:00pm or 1:00 - 3:00pm; September - May
- Cost: $300 (Payment must be made in full at time of reservation.)
CHEER/DANCE PARTY (5-12 years old)
Learn to cheer and choreographed dance combinations. The guest of honor can choose the style of dance: ballet, hip-hop, jazz or combine styles.
SCIENCE PARTY (6 -12 years old)
Become scientists when conducting experiments with slime, bubbles, elephant toothpaste and more.
FUN & GAMES (4-12 years old)
Bring your energy to this party! Enjoy a party filled with lots of high-energy, interactive games, relays, etc. Our staff will design your party and run the activities, entertaining the kids with fun and games.
CUPCAKE & COOKIE DECORATING (5-12 years old)
A deliciously good time! Bake the day away with cupcake or cookie creations and design a personalized apron for future baking adventures.
FOOTBALL THEME(6-12 years old)
Packed with skill-based challenges, football sessions and party games, of course - at the end a game!