Work Completed since last update: October 23, 2013 to October 29, 2013
1. Huston completed all Stage 4 grading. Huston opened all Stage 4 driveways. Huston opened Coldspring Avenue and closed Dean Avenue to one eastbound lane. Huston continued to place topsoil behind the curb and behind the sidewalk. Huston continued to assist all subcontractors.
2. Mega Rental maintained traffic control throughout the project. Mega Rental completed the traffic switch at Coldspring Avenue and Dean Avenue.
3. Geo-Metra Surveying continued the Stage 4 construction staking.
4. Arbor Green maintained project erosion control. Arbor Green completed the tree planting on the west side of Monona Drive and started the veneer stone wall plantings. Arbor Green started the tree planting on the east side of Monona Drive.
5. Highway Light continued the lighting concrete base installation. Highway Light started the cabinet bases at Dean Avenue.
6. Trierweiler continued to work on the remaining gap work between Dean Avenue and the north project limits. Trierweiler started the concrete pavement at the Dean Avenue intersection.
7. Augelli completed the ancillary concrete work starting at the north project limits working south, to include curb and gutter, sidewalk, and driveway aprons with the exception of the gap work and the Dean Avenue intersection.
8. InterCon adjusted the AT&T manhole at Dean Avenue to complete all the AT&T work.
Anticipated work schedule for next week: October 30, 2013 to November 5, 2013
1. Huston will complete all of the Stage 4 topsoil work. Huston will complete the grading on Dean Avenue. Huston will continue to assist all subcontractors with remaining work.
2. Mega Rental will maintain traffic control throughout the project.
3. Geo-Metra Surveying will complete the Stage 4 construction staking.
4. Arbor Green will maintain project erosion control. Arbor Green completed the Stage 3 tree planting and started the veneer stone wall plantings. Arbor Green started the Stage 4 tree planting. Arbor Green started the Stage 4 sign installation.
5. Highway Light will continue to install lighting bases. Highway Light will start setting street lights. Highway Light will start pulling electrical wiring from Nichols Avenue to Dean Avenue.
6. Trierweiler will continue the mainline concrete gap. Trierweiler will complete the concrete pavement work on Dean Avenue.
7. Augelli will complete the Stage 4 ancillary concrete work to include sidewalks, driveways, and curb and gutter.
Construct the sanitary sewer, water main, and storm sewer. Construct the northbound lanes of Monona Drive and construct the side roads on the west side of Monona Drive.
The Monona Drive traffic will continue to use the newly constructed southbound lanes and temporary pavement installed as part of Stage 3, from Nichols Road through Winnequah Road.
Dean Avenue is closed to one eastbound lane, westbound traffic will utilize Coldspring Avenue foraccess to Monona Drive.
Coldspring Avenue is open to two-way traffic.
The Monona Drive traffic switch is tentatively scheduled for November 11, 2013 at which time traffic will utilize the newly constructed outside southbound lane for southbound traffic and the newly constructed outside northbound lane for the northbound traffic. Dean Avenue is scheduled to open on November 11, 2013 as well.
The contractor will notify business owners and residents when the driveways will be closed.