November 14, 2018
1011 Nichols Road
Monona, WI 53716
MESBA Economic Development, Government & Education Roundtable
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
EDGER is the Monona East Side Business Alliance's Economic Development, Government & Education Roundtable.
Find out about new developments, economic development opportunities and behind the scenes information at this informal and lively discussion where you’ll have immediate access to high ranking government officials, school district leaders, community and business leaders all in one room.
Coffee and refreshments are available.
Updates are given from the following individuals:
• Mayor of Monona, Mary O’Connor
• City of Monona Community Development Authority Chair, Tom Stolper
• City of Monona Administrator, April Little
• City of Monona Economic Development Director, Sonja Kruesel
• Monona East Side Business Alliance Executive Director, Kristie Schilling
• Monona Grove School District Superintendent, Dan Olson
• Dane County Board Supervisor, Robin Schmidt
• State Representative Jimmy Anderson
• Senator Mark Miller